Thursday, September 23, 2004

Non-Profit

OK, one of the choices we had to make in setting up this blog was what industry we are in. And since we don't make any profits, we selected Non-Profit.
And then it asked what our job was, which didn't make any sense to us. We are Bears--that's a full time occupation.
I think the questions have something to do with the way humans live their lives. Humans all seem to be confused as to what they are. Sometimes they are Jim, sometimes they are project managers, sometimes they are writers.
I think the way we Bears do it is smarter. We are Bears. All the time.
OK Bye
Stompy

9 people left us caaaandy:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You is not your job, you is the contents of your walleet! You might be the grub on the end of your moo though.

I's goin to make a film called Fight Grub.

ickUl
xx

8:57 AM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Neyo ickUl,

So I guess we are Jim's 'Merican Spress card, at least when we can find it.

We're looking forward to seeing your film Fight Grubs. But we're not really fighters ourselves, so we'd be more likely to make a film called Love Grubs.

OK Bye
Stompy

10:09 AM  
Blogger ickUl said...

Love Grub am tautogoly! Grub am same as Love, like in Satellite of Grub.

7:27 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Tautology? Is that the study of tattoos?

We didn't know that grub is love. We thought grub is food. Or something else. We've really forgotten our raf, it seems.

OK Bye
Stompy

10:02 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Stompy Fu!!!

*much bouncing and dancing of Bears*

12:05 AM  
Blogger ickUl said...

Ang on... meant "is NOT the contents of your walleet". I has to type with me moo an sometimes goes wrong.

Anyway. Grub am food AN love. Mostly love in songs, like exampoo from befoo, an ooso: I Beyeaves in a Thing Cooed Grub by The Darknoo, Grubfoo by The Cardigoo, list go on an on.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Neyo, Bears!

Tis Simoo. I is human, all the time, but sometimes I is teacher. And sometimes I is brother, and son... we humans is complicated!

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I's a few things. I can never rememebr which I is.

I's working hard and long hours, which explains a lot.

Brain mushy.

Delicate bear

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi The Bears I’ve been looking for profit related blogs and I came across yours on Non-Profit during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at profit. Bye for now and have a nice day! Artisan.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home