Thursday, January 12, 2006

Daphne Rose in Canadia!

Hello Everyone! I'm in Canadia!

Jim and I flew up yesterdoo. I got to look out the windows of the plane, far above the clouds and mountains. Very beautifoo.

And then we arrived. Jenn picked us up at the airport and took us to her house. Where I finally got to meet Leone, Chuck and the lovely Spike.

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Daphne Rose*

Spike showed off for me by climbing on Jim's suitcase and rocking it back and forth. Very macho. Then Spike and I bumped noses. The romance continues!

OK Kisses
Daphne Rose

7 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Dogeared said...

Kisses!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Melly said...

OOO Daphne, a romance?! Keep us posted. Oh and welcome to Canadia!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Moofred said...

Oooh, happy bein in Canadioo! Sounds like Mr. Spike am very smoove.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

We're very happy to hear you're getting to nose-bump with Spike. Ah, romance.

~Callie, Sabre and Nova

3:05 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Dear Daphne Rose,
I am so happy you are visiting us in Canadia, even if you are on the other side of the continoo.

One word of cautioo about romances with kitties, and not just psycho kitties like our Spike: when they really, really like you, they tend to bite.

I speak from my youthfoo experience.

Sincereloo,
Katy Catgirl

4:43 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

"One word of cautioo about romances with kitties, and not just psycho kitties like our Spike: when they really, really like you, they tend to bite."

Listen to her, Daphne Rose!

OK Bye
Sargeant Mauja

6:16 PM  
Blogger J S said...

Welcome to Canada Daphne Rose! You should come over and we can bouncy bouncy on my crib! Wait, why is Mum snickering? Whats so funny? I just don't get grown-up humour.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home