Saturday, December 09, 2006

Spirit Bears of Canadia Walkaboo

Back in Augoo, we posted about the Spirit Bears in the City, with pictoos of me with SpiderBear.



Well, in Septemboo, all of us Bears who were in Canadia at the time went on walkaboo with Leone and Jim to see all the Spirit Bears aroo the city, and to take our pictoos with them.

And Jim finally got the pictoos all collected online!

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

So we'd like to invite all of you to come see our Spirit Bears of Canadia Walkaboo.

OK Bye
Spike

3 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger allison said...

Wow,Bears! That was great! I really liked Moon Bear a lot, but they were all really beautiful. Thank Jim and Leone for sharing your Walkaboo with us.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

Wow Bears, I loved seeing the pictures, thanks! I especially liked the Apple A Day - with Daphne Rose picture.

And was that Leone I spied, holding Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky in the photo below I think? It was a white bear statue.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Many beautiful Bears! (I nearly typed 'beartiful' - perhaps that's a new word.)

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home