Thursday, September 30, 2004

Spritz spritz spritz

Jim was putting on his cologne--Pi by Givenchoo. It was a gift from Mgoon.

And it was a pretty bottle, and smelled pretty, so all us Bears started to bounce up and down and yell, "Spritz spritz spritz." So Jim spritzed us with Pi. And now we all smell pretty.

And we think we maybe like Pi as much as caaaandy.

OK Bye
Blinky

4 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger ickUl said...

Neyo! I says eet "Poo!" Poo by Givenchoo!

Is like when I's singin Aeroploo by the Roo Hoo Choo Poo, eet say, "I likes pleasure spiked with poo an moosic am my aeroploo. Is my aeroploo." Mr. Eaf laugh at me and say I can't sing that! But I does anyway - jojojojojo*.

Ooso, Mr. Eaf not like us sprayin selves with smellies. Eet last too long on us, cos we only has rare boos. You's so lucky to have a Mr. Jim. Next time, I says to Mr. Eaf, "But Mr. Jim let the bears do eet!" Then him can't say noch.



*Is most closest renderin of my mischievoo laugh.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I has to check out this Pi/Poo, now! Am it expensive?

If it is, can I borrow Mr. Jim's credit card?

4:58 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Poo by Givenchoo!

*much bouncing up and down and clapping of paws*

We like that. And you tell Mr. Eaf to let you have your Poo!

Mr. Simoo - We don't know if Poo is expensive. But probably, 'cause Jim likes his yuppoo toos and smoos and croos. If we find his 'Merican 'Spress card we'll send you some Poo.

OK Bye
Blinky

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pi? I expected Simon to make a Maths comment. Shame Maths teacher!!

Spritz spritz spritz. And that wa shard to type with a mushy brain....

Dainty bear

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home