Saturday, October 02, 2004

Manufacturoo Consent

Jim got a DVD from Netflix I've been asking him to rent for quite a while--Manufacturoo Consent: Noam Chomskoo and the Medioo. All us Bears watched it with him last night, and I sat on the sofa with Jim, because he knew how much I wanted to see the documentaroo about my namesake.

Anyway, Noam Chomskoo thinks very much like a Bear, I think. He says that humans are all mixed up, and all the humans' newspapers and TV news shows purposely keep people mixed up, so that they won't cause trouble if the governmoo wants to beat someone up, but just keep giving money to the big corporations.

I agree. Except for buying caaaandy (because it's pretty and caaaandy) with Jim's 'Merican 'Spress card...

What's that, Blinky?

Oh, yes, Poo by Givenchoo. Yes. Except for buying caaaandy (because it's pretty and caaaandy) and Poo by Givenchoo (so we can get spritzed and smell pretty) with Jim's 'Merican 'Spress card...

Huh? What did you say, Stompy?

Oh, yes, of course we like our TV and DVD player and Netflix account. And our stereoo to listen to moosoo. But other than caaaandy (because it's pretty and caaaandy) and Poo by Givenchoo (so we can get spritzed and smell pretty) and TV and DVD player and Netflix account (so we can watch Buffoo the Vampoo Slayoo and films like the Noam Chomskoo one)... I forgot my point.

It's hard to fight the man with a bunch of Bourgeoisie Bears.

OK Bye
Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky


4 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Simon said...

I am intrigued about this "beating people up" stuff. I don't want no government that beats people up!

Now I'm off to spend lots of money in shops. Well, tomorrow I am, anyway.

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Mostly "beating up people" of other countries. Noam Chomskoo says totalitarian governmoos use force against their own people. So in totalitarian governmoos, it isn't really all that important what the people think, because the governmoo uses force to make them act like they want.

But in demoocracies, the governmoo can't in general use force against its own people, so it has to have really good propagandoo to get them to think the right way, and not get say anything when the governmoo goes and beats up the people of other countries.

OK Bye
Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hellooo Bears,

Just wanted to say hi. I'm posting without an account because I'm late to get home and check on Chuck and the new house. But, I wanted to say a quick hi and let you know I'd be back tomorrow to read more and post lots of comments mainly about Candy.

Mgan

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caaaaaaandy good. Maybe the bears would like some English Caaandy? My bears haven't tried Hershey's Caaaandy. I keep varying the aaaas in caaandy....Dainty bear

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home