Tuesday, July 19, 2005

The Bears are very sad

The Bears are not bouncing up and down these days. We miss Jenn's bum, and are rooting for Jenn and Jim.

Note, sending caaaandy is an excellent way to cheer up a sad Bear.

OK Bye
Stompy

7 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Angela said...

Hi Bears,

I'm rooting for Jenn and Jim too.

Hugs,
Podgy

8:24 AM  
Blogger allison said...

What Podgy said. *hugs*

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm rooting too. I'm not sure exactly what I'm rooting for specifically, but I am rooting generally. And definitely for them both to be happy. That more than anything.

I don't have caaaaandy for the Bears and Jim but I have something else. Just be patient Bears...

Callie

5:01 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I'm rooting for them, too, Stompy.




~mouse

6:40 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I'm standing here, rooting right along with you!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

I'm rooting too, with everything crossed for good luck.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

All this talk about rooting is making me very hungry.

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home