Thursday, May 11, 2006

Two of Jim's stories were just published

He asked us to let you know. One's called, "Fortune Cookie." If you want to read it, here is the link.

And the other is called, "Mistaken Delivery." There's no direct link, becoo the site uses frames. The site is here.

Unlike a couple of his stories, Jim says these stories are Bear appropriate.

OK Bye
Stompy

8 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Moofred said...

Am there storoos what am not Bear-approprioo?

3:58 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

I enjoyed Jim's story very much. Is it wrong that I was hoping the narrator would get his comeuppance? Schadenfroode!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Annika said...

I especially liked "Mistaken Delivery." Unfortunately, "Fortune Cookie" just made me want Chinese food, so I think I need to re-read it when I am not hungry.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I've just read "Fortune Cookie" - it was very good! (not surprised !, just pleased for you !). I loved the author thing at the bottom:

"currently is a trainer and consultant in New York City.
However, he will soon be relocating to Canada to be with his wife, whom he met on a website devoted to Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The TV show, not the movie. James is editor of Noneuclidean Café."

4:56 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Like Helen, I love your author profile . *grin*

Great stories! Congrats on being published!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Liz Miller said...

Excellent stories!

8:39 PM  
Blogger allison said...

I really liked both stories. "Mistaken Delivery" made me laugh out loud several times, even though I had read it before. What I can't remember is how I happened to read it before...

But it made me laugh the second time, too. Definitely the mark of good writing. :-)

5:16 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

heehee.... I loved the titles in Mistaken Delivery! Hehee. Very excellent! Bears, please tell Jim for me how much I enjoyed the stories.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home