Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Journoo to Manhattoo

Hello Everyone!

*much waving of Spike*

I'm in the Vancoovoo Airpoort with Jim. He's having a latte at Starboo while I make a blog blog entroo.

I wanted to thank all the wonderfoo people, kitties and Bears of Canadia for their hospitoolitoo. I'm really going to miss Jenn, Leone, Spike the Cat, Chuck the Cat, Joe and Lester! And Coroo! And I'm going to miss Cohen and his Mom--she gave me caaaandy! I can't wait to go back and see everyone again.

And to all the Bears in Manhattoo--it will be good to see you guys.

OK Bye
Spike

11 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger The Bears said...

Uh...

Do you guys think just Spike is coming home, or Spike and Jim?

*much shrugging of Bears*

Cause if Jim is coming, I think there are more chocolate stains now then when he left.

*much stain contemplating of Bears*

OK Bye
Blinky

12:14 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Spike,

If you get this, try to stall Jim. Also, we need his 'Merican Spress Card number. Apparentloo, there is this thing you can rent to steam clean a carpet.

OK Bye
Stompy

1:11 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Blinky: Did Jim have one or two of those long things to sit on?

Daphne Rose: Two. One sofa, and one love seat.

Blinky: Cocksuckoo!

1:13 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Tenemos una maquina para lavando con arena a presion?

*much not comprehending of Bears*

*getting of dictionario by Papito*

Un... sandblaster?

Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky: Hmmm... Try under the kitchen sink.

Muchas gracias, Signor Noel "Snowflake" Chompsky!

OK Adios
Papito

1:22 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

oh dear.... you all better hurry. I hear Jim is now on the US side of the Vancouver airport...

4:18 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Spike: Hello Everyone! I'm home!

*much waving and bouncing up and down of Bears*

All the Bears: Hello, Spike! Welcoo home!

Papio: Hola, Signor Spike! Bienvenidos!

Jim: Guys! What the hell has been going on here?

*much innocent whistling of Bears*

Blinky: Oh, hi Jim. Had you stepped out?

*much running to hide of Bears*

1:34 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

Oh dear, Bears. I must admit that I take the Broos on all my travels with me at least partly so that this won't happen. But you just keep letting them think it's only because I grub them so much!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I;m glad you made it home in one piece Spike. And I hope the Bears didn't get into too much trouble about the candy stains!

4:58 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Dear Bears,

can you please go give Jim a hug from me?

Thank you,
Jenn

6:40 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

Holy smokeronis Bears. I am having the most decadoo hot coocoolate ever! It's made with hot milk instead of water. It's so indulgoo that I feel wickedly evil. It makes me think of you guys.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home