Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Spike's Big Adventoo Begins

I'm in Canadia!

*much bouncing up and down of Spike*

Jim and I flew up to visit Jenn yesterday. It was my first time on a plane. I could feel the G-foo when we took off. Very thrilloo, and a little scaroo. And then I got to look out the window and see clouds just outside the plane, and trees and mountains below. Very excitoo!

Coroo met us at the airport, and drove us to where Jenn lives with Spike the Cat, Chuck the Cat and Spike the Cat's pet Leone. Many new people and sights. Leone held me for a long time. And then Spike the Cat came up to me while I was sitting on the sofa. I was a bit afroo, becoo of what Sargeant Mauja said about Spike the Cat biting him. But Spike the Cat just sniffed my head and then jumped back down.

Jenn has a beautifoo new bed. And she has big new pillows that she got just for me and Jim.

I'm hoping while I'm here I'll get to meet all my Canadian friends and Bear allies.

OK Bye
Spike

4 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger ickUl said...

Neyo to yoo in Canadiooooooo! Yoo's goin to have to tell us oo aboot eet!

Jojojojojo . . . aboot.

9:24 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Neyo Spike,

We're all glad to hear you arrived safely in Canadia!

*much waving of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

If you get a chance to find out from Jim all innoocent like, check if seltzer would remove chocolate stains from a living room. Hypootheticoolly.

Give our Bear hugs to Jenn, Spike the Cat, Chuck the Cat and Spike the Cat's pet.

OK Bye
Stompy and all the Bears.

PS I'm glad things have gone well so far, but keep your eye on Spike the Cat. -Sargeant Mauja

9:33 PM  
Blogger J S said...

welcome to Canada Spike! Can't wait to meet you! Me and mum picked out some nice caaandy for you... but.... well mum thinks maybe it would be better just to get the caaandy on the way to Jenn's place.... yeah, we'll get you more caaandy. Mum likes caaandy.

Okay, bye.

10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy Canadia, Spike and Jim!

Give hugs to everyone from me :-)

Callie

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home