Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Jim Boo Boo

Jenn! Jenn! Jim boo boo! Jim boo boo. (Chompsky: "Jim bought books." I thought you might need the English for that.) Jenn told Jim not to boo boo, because he already has enoo boo, and doesn't have booshoo spoo for oo his boo. But he boo boo anywoo.

Shhh! Look, Bears, I'm going to get Jim in trouboo. Let's watch.

*much quiet clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*


OK Bye
Stompy

14 people left us caaaandy:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought The Bears meant Jim had a boo boo- which is much less nice than new books.

Which boos does Jim have?

Dainty Bear

3:51 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hi Dainty Bear,

Jim has so many boos, we can't begoo to list them oo. We like boos--they are pretty colors and we can spend all day looking at them.

We also like getting Jim in trouboo with Jenn.

Say hello to Ted Bear. We like that name. It makes us giggle.

OK Bye
Stompy

4:27 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Yes Bears, Jim does have many many boos. So many, he can't even fit them all on the shelves. So many I sometimes think he might just get rid of the couch and have the space to stack more boos. I know I tried to show him that whole library option, but alas that has not taken hold with him.

But I must say that I, too, am interested in what boos he's bought. I certainly enjoy reading all his boos, but I fear that one day I won't be able to get in the doorway and I'll have to sleep in the hall.

*laugh*

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bears!!!

Stop getting me in trouble with Jenn. How would you like it if I told Jenn about the time you pulled out all Jenn's bras and panties and dressed yourself up and threw a big Bear party in her unders? Who'd be in trouboo then, huh?

Jim

4:45 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Jim can't be in trouble for buying books! Books are the fountain of knowledge/ideas!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

The Bears do that in Jenn's underwear? It seems to be an inbuilt Bear/look look trait.

7:41 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Neyo Jess!

*much waving of Bear paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

No Bear can resist dressing up and looking pretty. Like caaaandy.

OK Bye
Blinky

9:32 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

You're all Bee Goo's Bloos! Actually, I'll have to suggest it to Manuel that he write about his new accessory.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Yonners said...

Hello Bears! I think it is marveloo that you dress up in Jen's underwoo when she's not there and throw parties. It's good to make your own fun. I wanted to let you knoo that I found out lots of goodies on the blogs on how to change colours and fonts! And how to add extra sideboos! I do not knoo if Jim already knoos, but if he doesn't you can change all the colours and sideboos and confoo him! Spike is at the vet right now so he can't answer all your questions just yet, but he is as soft as a looklook but with sharp fangs! He's a kittoo whose black and white like a cow. He is having a big operatoo today which makes both of us stress but his bad livoo is all good now becoo before it was too high. Okay bears, if you want to knoo how to change the colours and sideboos just let me knoo and I will and the down and loo, let you knoo! Bye Bears, take care. ps-what is Noo Yoo like?

6:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant which noo boos did you buy?

I's currently reading The Girl Who Played Go by Shan Sa- it's all yoor foo for making me want to read boos by foroo authooos.

And Caaandy and 'Merican 'spress always make me smile, as I can only ever hear them in a thick Devonian aaaccent. 'tis most strange!

Dainty Bear

6:01 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Hi Bears!!

I am wonderooing...do Jenn get so upset about Jim's boos because she worry 'bout having room for putting her shooooooos??

6:59 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Hmph. Allison seems to think she's funny. Of course, it is even less funny because of how true that just might be.

Damn.

8:00 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hi Allison!

*much waving of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

Welcome to our blog.

And yes, we think there will be a big battle between Jim's boos and Jenn's shoos. There can be only one.

Hi Leone!

We are glad Spike's livoo is fine. And we hope the operatoo goes well, and he comes hoo all happoo soon.

And we'd love to know how to costumoo our blog to surpise Jim. Please help.

Noo Yoo is good. It is getting cool--we like the cool fresh air coming through the windows, because we have our fur to keep us warm.

Hi Dainty Bear,

Let's see, what boos did Jim boo recently? He boo the Chomskoo Reader, and also the Anti-Chomskoo Reader, which is full of all the people who think Chomskoo is stoopid. And he boo the Howard Zinn reader.

OK Bye
Stompy

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home