Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Jenn's Bum

No, not Jim. Jenn's other bum.

We watched it all day. Jenn had her new looptoop on the floor in front of her, and was working on it, and her jeans pulled away and you could see her bum.

There was much giggling of Bears.

And now that Jenn has a looptoop of her own to use, and Jim already has one, we get the desktoop all to ourselves.

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

OK Bye
Spike

6 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Jess said...

I've often thought they should make look look-friendly keyboards - but then, that'd take up a whole desk just by itself. Still, now you have your own computer, it sounds like you could use one!

On the other hoof, you'll probably just get a webcam and put it to eeevil use, judging by the first half of the post!

1:59 AM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Neyo the Grr!

A look-look friendly keyboo! We love that idea. Our paws tend to type things like trhiosda. So usualloo we have to slowly type it out o-n-e l-e-t-t-e-r a-t a t-i-m-e using something like one of our caaaandy canes. Very slow for such talkative Bears as oursoo.

We'll tell Jim to get a biggoo apartmoo so we can fit a look-look friendly keyboo in it.

And if we had a webcam, we could put oursoo up on a website and sell subsciptoo so people could watch us all day long, send us money, and we could buy caaaandy.

You're smart for a non-look-look.

OK Bye
Stompy

11:13 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Hmmm, I had wondered what all the giggling had been about from *behind* me...

And when I was on my tummy on the floor I think you all kept tickling my feets that were resting on the couch.

But I was just so excited about my new looptop!

I'll have to make a Bear household on my new Sims2.

xoxo

11:55 AM  
Blogger The Bears said...

A Bear household on Sims 2!!!

*much widening of eyes, followed by much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down and ecstasy of Bears*

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And after all Jenn's hard work on getting a FIRM bum, it deserves some attention!

Dainty Bear

3:01 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Bears! I'm ashamed of you!

:P

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home