Tuesday, December 07, 2004

We found Jim's 'Merican 'Spress Card!


BearsOnLine
Originally uploaded by bearslife.

So we hurried to get on-line and order some caaaandy before he found out.

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

And after the success of our caaaandy pie, we're looking at more recipes for cooking with caaaandy.

Uh oh! I think I hear Jim coming!

OK Bye
Stompy

*much scurrying of Bears**

8 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger allison said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:37 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Oops. I hit the wrong button.

Anyway, I was saying:

Bears. Everytime I see the words 'Merican 'Spress I read 'Mexican 'Spress. Which makes me think Jim is especially fond of strong coffee from South of the Border.

On another note, Coffee Crisp caaaandy is really good. You should ask Mgoo to bring you some!

7:40 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Yessss, Coffee Crisp very good. But I'm not sure if I can bring it with me. Goodness knows I couldn't MAIL it down there *rolleyes*

Oh, and tell Jim the TV looks really good, and that layout should be much better. I'm very excited to see it in about 21 days!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Manuel said...

Ooh, this am very like a scene in my book book! Life mirroos art!

11:33 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

House decoratoo with caaaandy!!!

*much widening of eyes of BearsWe're going to get right on that.

OK Bye
Stompy

9:59 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Did you find any good caaaandy recipes? I hear the Scottoo like deep fried Milky Way bars. [/names changed for 'Merican audience]

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Every time yoo say 'Merican 'Spress card, or caaaaaaandy, I can't help but read the entire sentence in a Devooon accent!

'tis most amoosing [grin]

Dainty Bear

12:47 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

be careful with gingerbread houses

trust me ;)

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home