Thursday, December 09, 2004

Jim's New Cabinoo

So Jim got a new TV for us--YAY!

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

We like watching Buffoo the Vampoo Slayoo DVDs, and all sorts of movoos and shows on it. We watched Once Moo With Feeloo last night.

We let Jim watch it, too. As long as we pick the shows and movies.

And Jim also got a cabinoo for the TV to sit on. He put it together yesterday. We helped by yelling "No, that's wrong," and telling him what to do whenever he made a mistake, or couldn't find something. We like to help him by yelling at him whenever he is slow, so we can 'splain to him what he should be doing.

OK Bye
Stompy

5 people left us caaaandy:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....Union Bears, huh.....?

1:09 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Hi Bears! It sounds like you were lots of help. Too bad you weren't at Leone's last night to help her put together her new dresser. But I'm sure Spike was as helpful as can be in your place.

Xoxo
jenn

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooh *much admiration from this bear.

New Tivooo and new cabinoo? Sweeeeeeeet [grin]

Dainty Bear

4:06 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I usually get someone else to do all my DIY too, Bears! We think the same way.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Yonners said...

Bears, we have soo moo in coommon! I helped pet-Leone put togootoo her dressoo just a few days agoo. I chewed on the scroodrivers and jumped in the drawers. I liked to bite the bag of screws and nails and try to take it away so she would have to get more exercise. My favorite was when I hid inside the dressoo while she was hammering the boards to make the back of the dressoo, and I attacked one of the boards so it looked like it was springing out at her! Afterwards when she put the dressoo in her room and she put her watch on it and during the night I chewed that too. I love constrooction. -Spike the cat

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home