Wednesday, December 15, 2004

All our Chreesmoos Cards have gone out!

We finished our Chreesmoos Cards this last Monday. We still want to decoroo the apartmoo with more caaaandy. And then just sit back and enjoy the prezzies and caaaandy!

*much anticipatory bouncing up and down of Bears*

How are all of you doing getting ready for Chreesmoos?

OK Bye
Stompy

5 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Yonners said...

'ello Bears! Spike and I just said goodbye, but I left him in the capable hands of Damion, you may meet his girl, Jill, as she is coming to New York. I left Spike his christmas present and am now ready to go to Vernon and finish up all my christmas shopping and present making. We just had our mini christmas here at Jen and Corals'. It was fun and there were great presents all around. Coral got me a packsack, which is nice because it makes me more optimistic about the new school year. Well, the rest of my christmas prep you will find out about soon enough Bears, when Jenn delivers it to you just after christmas!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Not well, actually. Well, all my cards have gone out, which is a plus, but I have yet to really attack the Christmas shopping side of things. Eeeeeeeeeeeek!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is going well. Cards almost all done- need a few UK ones to do, and whatever we're doing with family.

I need to buy the second half of Mum's present, and get something for Dad. And wrap them. Finish making Simon's part 2 of present. Well actually make- I have one bit, need to make the things to go in [/cryptic]

Wrap my friends' presents and post them.

Should get on this....

Dainty Bear

1:31 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

i still have to buy my cards.

quite sad isn't it?

1:58 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I think the look looks are ready for Chreesmoos, not that they had to do anything. Lucky them, not having to go shoppin or write cards or wrap gifts. Aww, I like it really. Especially when I can put raf stamps on the cards.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home