Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Much Congratulatoo are in Order

We just wanted to give a big congratulatoo to the many of our friends who have great accomplishmoo recently.

First, a big congratulatoo and a Bear hug to our friend and Bear ally AdventureGirl suki, who got a great job that she is really excitoo aboo.

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

And big congratulatoos all aroo to our friends and Bear allies who completoo 50,000+ word novels for NaNoWriMoo this November--Simoo, Dainty Bear and Manwoo!

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

And we even got the honoo of reading a chaptoo of Manwoo's novel, which guest starred all us Bears! We're going on-line with Jim's 'Merican 'Spress to get cool shades and other accoutremoo we'll need when we're all famoo.

OK Bye
Stompy

3 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Simon said...

Thanks Bears! I was very happy when I complooed my novoo. You are all welcoo to read it - I just need your e-mail address!

You can ask Jim to tell me it, if you like.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Much bouncing up and down and clapping of paws in England too*

Fankoo Bears! I shall have to add a bear somewhere in the story. Yes I shall. I even know where!

Hugs, Dainty Bear

6:59 PM  
Blogger Manuel said...

Oooh, thankin yoo! I is blushin bright oroo!

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home