Friday, March 03, 2006

Excitemoo!

Much excitemoo just now. We saw all this smoke blowing down the street, outside the apartmoo windows. And then, a moment later we heard fire trucks.

Jim keeps a bag handy to put all us Bears in in case we ever have to make a quick get-away. So if needed, we were all going to make a run for it--Jim, the Bears, and Jim's passpoo, so he can go to Costa Rica and marry Jenn on time.

But it was okay. A bunch of garbage that was put out on the sidewalk for pickup had caught on fire. The firemen came and put it out.

Sorry you weren't here to see the firemen, Daphne Rose. Very sexy.

OK Bye
Calliope

7 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Laurie said...

Yikes!

Stay safe, bears!




Oh, and you, too, Jim. :-D

3:21 PM  
Blogger Dogeared said...

I like that you all thought to remember the passport [up].

Glad you're all safe Bears, and Jim too!

4:10 PM  
Blogger allison said...

Whew! I am glad you are safe, Bears. It's a good thing that Jim has an emergency plan. I hope he has a Bear Finder sticker on his door, too.

6:49 PM  
Blogger ickUl said...

One day when I meets Daphnoo Roo, I could dress up as a firemoo for her! Would her like that? Jojojojojojojo!

Wouldn't put out any actuoo fires, though. Isn't allowed near fire in case I singes me fluff. Would be indeliboo grub. Isn't much fun bein inflammaboo, am eet Bears? Would have to stick to rescooin grrs from up trees.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I'm very glad that you're all safe and sound.

4:28 AM  
Blogger jenn said...

Wow, that was quite an interesting night. I'm glad Jim pays more attention to this now (unlike that night I saw the trucks at our building and Jim went to bed because there are always trucks at our building and, really, it is a rather large building)

We all sat and watched.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

don't forget the americoo espress card...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home