Wednesday, October 27, 2004

BlooSpoo Doo

We couldn't log on to BlooSpoo earlioo this mornoo. It was doo. So watched some of a DVD with Jim, and then read poo on the Buffoo Goo Watchoo Diaroo.

What do you do when your bloo is doo? (Chompsky: blog is down)

OK Bye
Spike

6 people left us caaaandy:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was apparently very slow to load my Blog for my friend, but she's in Japan.

I have no cloo in short.

Dainty Bear

2:10 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I've found it very slow loading blogs today (mine included). I, too, check out the WD and also Chicklit so I can read about books instead of reading books.

I agree there is a lot of poo on the Buffyguide. Oh.. the kitties just translated for me. Posts. Right. No, not so many posts there lately.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

What to do when the bloo is doo? Well, there's hoowoo, but that may just be me, and there's reading a boo, (which I knoo you do!), and there's writing a loo! (to me!), and there's painting the looscoo! (landscape) or making little sculpoos of pengoos! (moo foo{most fun}) or doing a puzzoo! or going onloo and playing with Jim's creditcoos! (I would loo to do that one!)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Manuel said...

When our blog am doo it usualloo becoo our site am doo too. :(

Pretty soo I has lots to keep me occupoo, doin NaNoWriMoo! Does you want a cameoo?

Ooso, Grr tells me to tell yoo we wants to see yoo elpin our protest. We gets our first emoo submissioo today, collectin moo! Mr. Jim am a yuppoo, him must have a digitoo cameroo! An if not, am yoo sponsibooity to buy him one. With hims Mericoo Spress. Nich.

9:58 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hi Coral,

What you call a bear is what we call a flesh-n-blood bear. We Bears aren't hairy--we have pretty, soft fur. Hairy sounds like the back of someone we don't want to see without a shirt. *nods*

And Daphne Rose is not offended by anything, as far as we can tell.

Neyo Manuel,

Jim doesn't have a digitoo cameroo, but he just asked on the Buffoo Goo Testoo about them, and got lots of good infoo. So I think he is getting one soo, and then he can have lots of pictoos of us Bears protestoo.

OK Bye
Stompy

12:18 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Hmmm. It was a bit dodgoo for me just but it's workoo noo. When BlooSpoo is down I don't really mind. I's got a Blurtoo instead!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home