Friday, October 29, 2004

Jim got a hoocoo

OK, now Jim is bouncing up and down. He says we have to make clear to Mgoo that a hoocoo is in no way a HOOtchie COOthcie Mama, or anythoo like thoo. It is a haircut.

We think it is a good hoocoo, though in generoo we've nevoo understoo this humoo need for hair that grows. A Bear's hair is always just the right length.

Jim decided he needed a hoocoo becoo he ran into the CEO of the companoo he used to work for yesterdoo, and his hair was straggly and he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. He thinks the CEO probably thinks he's become a bum ever since leavoo his old companoo.

Jim said he had been waitoo for a friend on 42nd St., in the middle of Times Squoo, when he ran into his old CEO. The CEO asked, "So, what are you up to these days?" Jim said he wanted to answer, "Give me $300 and we can go upstairs and I'll show you."

Jim said he didn't actually say that.

OK Bye
Stompy

5 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger jenn said...

Oh dear, I know how that feels to be standing with the casual look and suddenly realising it might seem more "street person" than casual.

*doh*

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I first thought a hoocoo was a hiccough [crazy]

Yay for new hoocoos then? Phootoos?

Dainty Bear

7:01 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hi Dainty Bear!

No pictoos of Jim's hoocoo. He still hasn't boo a cameroo. And we haven't found his 'Merican 'Spress Card to boo oo oursoo.

OK Bye
Stompy

10:19 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

oddly enough, I thought of pigeons when you said that Jim got a hoocoo. Then I thought, looklook or disease ridden pigeoo? Then I read on, and realized, no pigeoo. I think that too would have made for an interesting read.

1:25 PM  
Blogger ickUl said...

Jojojojo! You said 'bum'! Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum!

Jim am a yupoo bum.

Ooso, I sometimes wishes I could have yuman-like growin hair an make eet PINK! An moohawk an stuff.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home