Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Pictoo of me with Stompy and Ollie - a 'speriment



We are 'sperimentoo to see if we can post our pictoos on our blog from flickr. Here is Stompy (in his red bow), me (Spike, with my blue securitoo blanket, which I always carries with me), and Ollie, my dog.

What now?

Blinky: Hit "Poo Entroo!"

OK Bye
Spike

7 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger The Bears said...

There's a pictoo of us! *much bouncing up and down of Bears* But all our "about us" informatoo, with links to books and DVDs and all that stuff, has gone to the bottom of the page.

I think we need to do more 'sperimenting.

OK Bye Spike

6:46 PM  
Blogger Yonners said...

I am happy to say on my computoo backgroo I now have Stompy, Spike, and Ollie to make me happy! Wheeee Bears!

6:54 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Oh YAY! having Stompy, Spike and Ollie on your background! *much bouncing up and down of Bears* We are very honoo!

We're still 'sperimenting. *nods* Now our profile info is back where it belongs, but there is no pictoo in our post.

We think we need to 'speriment some more.

OK Bye
Spike

7:02 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

YAY! *much much much bouncing up and down of Bears, and much congratulatoo of each other on their ingenuitoo with HTML* We have the pictoo postoo, and our profile is back up where it is 'sposed to be!

OK Bye
Spike

7:28 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

Well done Bears! That looks great *clapping*

11:19 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

Yay! It worked! Bears are looking good. Yes!

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh yay Bears! You've managed to do what I've not [wink]

I've got my new Flickr account, but need time to put photos in it. Then I can sperimentoo too [up]

Pretty/grrrrrr Bears!!

Dainty Bear

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home