Monday, February 28, 2005

Cocksuckoo

Stompy: Hello, Cocksuckoo.

Blinky: Who are you talking to, Cocksuckoo?

Stompy: All the Cocksuckoos out there reading our blog.

Daphne Rose: How are you Cocksuckoos doing?

Blinky: I'm more beaten down than shit under a hammer, you Cocksuckoo.

Spike: Hi Cocksuckoo! *waves*

Papito: Hola Signor Cocksuckoo!

guy... Guys... GUYS!!!

Language! Please!

Hi, this is Jim. Sorry about that display of profanity. On the recommendation of the most lovely and intelligent Adventure Girl Suki the Bears and I have started watching Deadwood from the beginning on HBO on Demand. Unfortunately, the Bears have gotten a little carried away with some of the new language they've learned.

Spike: Damn straight, Cocksuckoo!

*much pausing and lowering of eyes of Spike*

Spike: Uh, I mean, I'm sorry, Jim.

Are you guys going to behave? Or do I have to keep you off your blog blog until you learn to express yourself without swearing?

*much widening of eyes of Bears*

Bears in Unison: No, not that, Jim. We'll speak real good.

Blinky: High-falutoo like Noel "Snowflake" Chompksy.

* much nodding in agreement of Bears*

OK, then, guys. Be good.

*Jim walks away.

Stompy: What do you want to do now that that Cocksuckoo...

*much animmoo shushing of Bears*

Stompy: Sorry. Sorry. I mean, what do you want to do now that that Motherfuckoo is gone?

Blink: Let's get Jim's motherfuckoo 'Merican Spress Card and by some motherfuckoo Caaaandy!

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

OK Bye Cocksuckoo!
Stompy

14 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger The Bears said...

Neyo Manwoo!

Yumoos talk a lot about free speech, but for some reason they don't seem to like to hear it.

Thanks for the song!

OK Bye
Blinky

9:07 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

wow, hope you don't pair that up with any of the moves from buffy or alias. You'd be some bad mofo's then Bears!

*hee*

9:55 PM  
Blogger Manuel said...

Ooh, Jenn, can I be a badbeans moofoo as well?

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

For the record, I think the look looks are adoraboo when they swear. But, um, don't tell them, because I like being able to introduce them to people. Also, I like look looks' creative swearing, like saying "motherflumper" and indeed "badbeans".

2:30 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Yes, we're adoraboo when we swear! The Grrr says so!

And Jenn said we were real moofoo badbeans.

Where's Jim, that motherflumping cocksuckoo! We have to show him this post.

OK Bye
Stompy

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That AdventureGirl suki is a bad bad influence on her wee buddies.
And Deadwood Season 2 starts on Sunday night! My imaginary boyfriend is back! I'm excited! Can you tell?!

1:25 AM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Seasoo Two!

*much clapping of paws and bouncing up and down of Bears*

Wake Jim. We have to get the TV going now, so we're caught up in time for Sunday!

OK Bye
Blinky

2:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh Bears- don't let Jim catch you swearing, he might not let you have any moo caaaaandy. That would be bad.

Dainty Bear

10:29 AM  
Blogger Simon said...

Oh. I thought the Bears had been treated to Team America: World Police, or something.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

okay... even though i have a lot of cuss words on my blog... you bears have managed to make me feel dirty.

watch out or we'll need to put a parent advisory sticker on the site.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Hello Bears! I hope you don't mind, but I thought I'd pop along to say hello since I haven't heard much from you since the raf board shut down. And what do I find? Profanity!

Soo cute!

9:05 AM  
Blogger The Bears said...

Hello Eiloo!

Welcome to our blog blog. We are so glad you stopped by. Please visit anytime.

And we're glad our proofanitoo didn't scare you awoo!

OK Bye
Stompy

12:40 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Hmm. They say that swearing is a sign of a reduced vocabulary, but in the Bears' case it seems to have shut them up altogether. Or perhaps Jim has banned them from the internet until they mend their ways?

8:00 PM  
Blogger Mindi Scott said...

I'm not one to use "LOL," but I am so tempted after reading this!

*resists temptation*

*laughs very hard*

Cocksuckoooooo!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home