Monday, October 24, 2005

Bosco Chocolate Syrup

We've discovered liquid heaven!

*much bloated rolling back and forth of Bears*

OK *burp*
Stompy

8 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger Moofred said...

Sounds stickoo! Mayboo I is goin to mush my moo into the stickoo stuffs!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neyo Moofred,

I wouldn't recommend it--it's a lot of work getting cleaned up. I keep some Bosco in the house to tasty-up my coffee once in a while, and sometimes put some on ice cream. And I was sitting there having a dish of vanilla chocolate chip ice cream with a little Bosco on top, and Stompy was sitting next to me on the sofa, and somehow he got into the Bosco, as he had a chocolate drizzle running down his moo.

Very messy.

Jim

4:14 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

I don't think I've tried that, Bears. You have my attention though!

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Bocabec, New Brunswick, Canada

Hellooo Bears! I have been visiting yer website and I find it very 'funnoo and entertainoo'!! I wonder if Bears have ever tried "Fluff"??? Very stickoo and sweeeet and good with peanut buttoo in a samich (fluff'n'nutter samich). A tasty treat enjoyed by many maritimers. Dunno if such a thing exists in New York, if not I will have to send you some. It's not chocolate but definately would go good with chocolate, kinda like a side dish. I am going to bring some for Cohen's mom cuz she also like caaaaandy.

bye funnoo bears!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

"Fluff"?

*much awestruckness of Bears*

It sounds... magicoo!

Please stop by and visit us anytime. And if you want, you can bring "fluff".

*much agreemoo of Bears*

OK Bye
Blinky

10:43 PM  
Blogger Moofred said...

Fluff???!!! Am that like cannibooisoo for look looks?

Thanks Mr. Jim for the recommendin. Perhaps I just stick* with the normoo chocoloo.

*No pun intendoo.

10:46 PM  
Blogger jenn said...

ohhh, fluff! It is like marshmelloooos in a jar! And if you have it with iced cream it becomes less squishy! And Jim would have fluff with Nutella at my house (as he can't have peanut butter).

Good thing I keep caaandy at work. I need some after this post.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Fluff was American! I knew a Boston girl in Italy, and she missed Fluff and had some sent over. I tried some, it was like liquid marshmallow in a jar!

Would be yummy on some hot chocolate... [drool]

Callie

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home