Monday, October 31, 2005

Hallooween Caaaandy!

Jim bought Hallooween Caaaandy! And this evening lots of cute little chirrens will come by in their scaroo costoomes. Seeing them is almost as much fun as the caaaandy!

*much bouncing up and down of Bears*

In the apartmoo buildoo where we live, not everyone gives out caaaandy. The chirrens in their scaroo costoomes can only come by from 6:30 to 8:30, and you have to list your apartmoo numboo in the loobby if you want them to come to your place. We always list our apartmoo, becoo what's better than a holiday to celebrate caaaandy and wearing things!

*much nodding in agreemoo of Bears*

Happy Hallooween from All the Bears

6 people left us caaaandy:

Blogger allison said...

Oh look, Bears, you got some special Hallowe'en spam to go with your caaaandy!!

I left you a special message today in my blog. You really must catch up on your stalking.

5:22 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

*much clapping of paws of Bears*

YAY! Allisoo! We found our special messoo!

We decided to put the spam in the trash, though. Hallooween is a day of caaaandy, not spam. Maybe it's time for the Bears to add word verificatoo.

*much nodding of Bears*

6:33 PM  
Blogger The Bears said...

I helped hand out the caaaandy! I sat in the caaaandy bowl, with caaaandy covering me halfway up my chest, and went to the door with Jim each time the doobell rang to give out the caaaandy. The little troock-oo-trooters were very cute!

A couple of the kids yelled out, "A Bear" when they saw me. And one kid asked if he could have me, and Jim had to 'splain no, that I was his good friend, and that this was my home.

We were very lucky we didn't run out of caaaandy--a big crowd of kids showed up late and Jim had to switch from two caaaandy bars per kid to one caaaaandy bar per kid. We were afroo we would run out, but we still have one bag of M&Ms left at the end of the evenoo. Of course, now Jim has to buy more caaaandy for us Bears tomoorrow.

OK Bye
Sargeant Mauja

9:29 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Happy belated Hallooween, Bears! I'm glad you enjoyed handing out caaandy to the wee ones Sgt. Mauja. We also ran out of caaandy. I got the very last peanut butter cup though!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Manuel said...

Appy Allowoo for nichterday!

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you got to help handy out the caaaaaandy! That is a good idea, having a time for trick or treating, and leaving your number in the lobby.

We don't do it over here much, but we got one visitor that night. I felt bad that they went away empty handed (Dad answered the door, and we didn't have caaaaandy to hand, only some of my birthday stuff upstairs). Because we don't do trick or treating, you never know whether to buy stuff. And then if people do come round, they go away empty handed and disappointed.

Next year I will buy some anyway, and if no-one comes, I get the caaaandy!

Callie

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home